Wednesday, August 26, 2009

GIrls Just Wanna Have Fun!

Yes Cindi Lauper, we really do wanna have fun! Last night, I got together with some girlfriends and went to a Japanese Steakhouse where they cook the food at your table. This is one of my favorite ways to dine - the food just keeps rolling at you all night and I attempt to keep up with it.

 


This is what my plate looks like at the end of an evening at the Japanese steakhouse - EMPTY with the exception of a few bell peppers. I clean my plate at these places. It's a little personal victory every time I do it.

 


This is what other people's plates look like. In fact, this is one person's leftovers in a to-go box. Really? That many leftovers? Come on girls, this place is like a sporting event. A finish like that has me questioning your commitment to the evening.

 


We had a great time catching up and laughing for the evening. We had an odd encounter with a man who told the waitress he wanted to sit at our table even though we were done eating. He apparently thought he knew me and then appeared to search for something under the table. Very odd indeed! But it gave us something to laugh about and sit a little longer.

And ladies who were there - Do you know what I just thought of? Where was our sherbert? Don't we get dessert at those places? Man, I feel slighted!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Traynums said...

Y'all are the best! Had so much fun!

Anonymous said...

SO much fun...and I love that you are almost 29, married with a kid and STILL getting hit on! Great times with great girls!