So, the house we are building is in a new phase of a relatively new neighborhood. The phase is so new that the roads haven't even been paved yet.
We've been anticipating finding out what our address will be. My mom needs for it to have a 5 in it somehow in order for the stars to remain aligned. (She's obsessed with patterns and their address and doug's parent's address both are 5 Something Street.)
Well...we found out today via an addendum to our contract what the street name is. Drum roll please...It's Karnvilla Court. What does that even mean? And how many times am I going to have to spell that over the phone.
I googled it and the only thing I could find was this farm of cows in Canada. Anyone else have any thoughts on the meaning?
2 comments:
All I know is that we used to stay in Villas at a campground in Garden City. Villas were the mobile homes, which was like staying in a palace at a campground - everyone else was in a tent. Not sure this helps you figure out the meaning of your road ;)
That is a funny name! Who comes up with these?!? By the way, I love all the blogging you're doing this week! Keep it up! :-)
Post a Comment