Katie turned 9 months old last Friday and we rung in the day with a doctor's appointment. She weighed in at 18 pounds 11 ounces (54th percentile) and measured 26 3/4 inches (29th percentile).
She still continues to wake a good bit at night, but she is so fun right now that I am willing to forgive her. She is a crawling machine and while I miss being able to put her down and know that she'll stay there, I do so enjoy watching her get around on her own.
Her favorite toy is this rock star mirror I bought at a consignment store. It has a microphone which she hasn't mastered but all the other buttons she can push. It plays music and lights up and says "you're a star!" at the end of songs. Is there any doubt that my child would love a toy that teaches such vanity and showmanship?
She loves to stand up but doesn't do so on her own. She loves to go for walks in her stroller or wagon. She squeals when we go outside - she just loves it.
She's not really into food these days. Doesn't take many bites of anything from me, but will self feed anything so I may just start with more table food and let her get some more tastes that way.
We did 9 month pictures with Brooke Turner on Monday. Here are a few of my favorites - Feel free to check out the slide show Brooke made for us.
http://www.brooketurnerphotography.com/slideshows/KatieJonesAugust/
Proof that she is Doug's child - Those EYES!
Proof that she is MY child - Those ROLLS!
Katie bug - we love you more and more each day and are so blessed to have you in our lives!



4 comments:
Oh my word! LOVE the pictures!!!!!
She is precious!!!
How adorable. Its funny. I have said the same thing about Ty. He is a spitin image of Travis except he has my "rolls"! I really would like to have a playdate with you and Katie one day! Maybe she can teach Ty how to crawl!
The entire blog looks so fresh and colorful! We try and look at it every other day!
Thanks for doing this along with your 110000 other duties as MOM and WIFE!
These are so great! I love your new blog look too. I read through Google Reader so I never see it until I go to comment. I love the one with you and Doug walking hand in hand and Katie on your hip - adorable!
Post a Comment