We had a great Easter weekend. I was really excited for Easter to get here - I was in such a funk at Christmas and I regret not making more of the holiday for her. So, I was ready for Easter and ready to celebrate! We got up early that morning and met The Boozers and The Clarks to take some family pictures in our Easter outfits!
We had Easter lunch at our house with lots of family and friends and even more food. We had an Easter Egg hunt which wasn't much of a hunt since the Easter Bunny (me) just threw eggs on the ground at random.
Jack got in on the action a bit too...He enjoyed seeing everyone and sat patiently at an abandoned plate that was just out of his reach. Eventually some crumbs fell on the floor and he was pleased.


4 comments:
Love the Easter pics! Good to see Jack again; he's nowhere near as cute as Katie, but he holds his own. :)
You and Doug worked so hard to make Sunday nice for so many people and made Easter especially wonderful for my siblings and your DAD and I. The decorations, the food line, the Easter egg hunt (I found $1,000,000,000.00 in my plastic egg) ---everything was so warm and inviting on a day that is so special for Christians!
xox
MOM
Easter was awesome this year! I had such a great time at your house. Thanks for inviting us!
Katie looks so cute in her Easter bunny ears!!
Post a Comment