Katie started on some rice cereal just after she turned 4 months old. This weekend we started some carrots and she had more on her face (thanks to her dad) than in her mouth. I think she enjoys holding the spoon more than anything!
We had a busy weekend frolicking with animals! Katie met the Easter Bunny at a Sandhills toy shop. She didn't really seem phased by him and even let him hold her for a few pictures. I figured we better get a bunch of pictures since she may be scared of stuff like that by the time Christmas rolls around!
Then we went out to Camden to watch Aunt Mari show her horse, Pete. Mari and Pete did a great job and we tried to keep Katie and COle quiet so we didn't spook the horses. Uncle Eric had us a bit paranoid that one of them would come running for us if the babies cried!
And last but not least, we have a sitter! She is sitting on her own! She gets better and better every time and is enjoying the extra bit of freedom she has. She's toppled a few times without getting upset, so I think we have a tough girl on our hands!

3 comments:
Oh, how cute! I love all the pictures. And your hair looks great!!
Your hair looks good! Exciting about the sitting and the food! Fun times ahead :) Curtis told me about the movement story and I've never heard anything like it! Thats wild and I hope we never have to do anything like that - i might gag.
Katie looks so cute in her Kelly's kids outfit! That's so exciting that she is sitting up...go girl!
Post a Comment