Today is the 2nd Anniversary of Doug's 29th birthday...which for you math majors, that makes him 31! This is one of my favorite pictures of him and Katie. I took some extra time at lunch today and went to meet Doug in Camden for lunch. It was so nice to have a meal with just the two of us. Tonight - we plan to go eat with his parents and on Saturday we're laying sod in the front yard. Exciting, huh?
I honestly knew I wanted to marry Doug at about our 3rd date. He is perfect for me - so witty and yet so quiet...So humble and yet so extraordinary! He is the spiritual leader of our household and he loves me and Katie with every ounce of his being. He makes our family better because is the head of it!
I love you Doug - Happy Birthday!

2 comments:
Have fun celebrating tonight! That's so cute that you met him for lunch all the way in Camden. What a nice wife you are!
...and oh...tell us how you two met?
I'm kidding!
Love to you both! You make a great pair!! And you both seem to realize how blessed you are!
MOM
Post a Comment